NetSuite Architect - Washington Metropolitan Area - $90-100/hr - 6 month contract
A very reputable client of mine is seeking a mission-driven NetSuite Solutions Architect immediately! The candidate should be skilled with NetSuite implementations, optimizations, and customizations. This role demands strong ERP experience as tasks include performing ERP evaluations, assessing needs and requirements of the client, as well as synthesizing a gap analysis for results from pre-implementation - post implementation phases. This role will be essential to making the new ERP solution happen, as the client just purchased NetSuite.
* Implement, integrate, enhance, and support specific NetSuite OneWorld projects
* Create and deliver technical concepts and results to stakeholders
* Review team progress to ensure compliance with project and company standards
* Embrace a leadership role as a techno-functional consultant within the NetSuite practice
* Ability to own the solution building from start to finish throughout the implementation
* Function as a liaison to our clients and facilitate relationships to identify and pursue new business opportunities
* Work with other ERP solutions in addition to NetSuite along with SalesForce as a CRM
* Assist staff in technical training of NetSuite and career development activities
* NetSuite implementation, upgrades, and support experience
* Experience with facilitating design and configuration of NetSuite modules
* Full life-cycle experience with Enterprise Resource Planning, Customer Relationship Management, Ecommerce, and Professional Services Automation
* Experience with various modules and languages of NetSuite including SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.0
* Ability to convert data, interfaces, reporting, and customizations to NetSuite applications
* Ability to assess functional and technical gaps in design
* Ability to train and support NetSuite end-users
* Ability to lead, motivate, and build teams that surpass client expectations
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a phone screen and a skype.
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to email@example.com and do not hesitate to contact me at (347)-783-6552 with any questions or concerns.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.