Right now, one of our hottest start up companies is looking for an Implementation Manager to come on-board for a Full-Time Opportunity! This implementation manager will be working with a SaaS Company, helping to implement NetSuite as well as other 3rd party applications.
Qualifications: You need to be well-organized, have technical understanding of SaaS systems and payment systems, open and willing to communicate with customers. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, proactive in understanding customer needs, and experienced in moving customers through the implementation phases of complex SaaS systems.
Role & Responsibilities
* Offer world-class service to our customers.
* Be committed to customer success and serve as the customer's advocate
* Responsible for leading implementation projects with customers of a rapidly growing SaaS based Accounts Payable automation solution.
* Work with internal/external customer teams to assess business and implementation risks, guide the technical integration process, assist with technical problem solving, and manage internal resources to resolve various customer issues.
Skills & Qualifications
* At least 2 years of hands-on implementation experience with web applications at a SaaS company.
* Experience with implementing and/or integrating with ERP applications such as Netsuite, Quickbooks, Intaact, etc.
* Relevant account and customer management experience.
* Strong analytical, creative thinking and problem solving skills.
* Experience with payment systems and/or working at a Fintech company - an advantage.
If you are interested in this full-time opportunity please reach out to me directly at email@example.com with your most updated resume. There are multiple positions open for this type of opportunity!! Looking forward to working with you!