My client is looking out for an experience NetSuite consultant to join their team based in New Zealand.
Key Responsibilities of this job include:
* Design, implement and document NetSuite process
* Conduct training of the new implemented system
* Ability to monitor available resources and performance on projects
* Provide ongoing support to all users to optimise the use of NetSuite
* Working hands-on with clients to troubleshoot issues
* Implementing NetSuite systems for our clients
* Doing customizations and configurations in order to maximize internal optimizations
* Implementing various NetSuite modules
* Interact with the functional teams to gather business requirements
* NetSuite ERP implementation experience is essential
* Ability to work in a faced pace environment
* Effective communication skills both verbal and written
* Strong problem solving skills
* Ability to work in a team based environment
If you are energetic and enthusiastic about NetSuite then apply here today so you don't miss out on this great opportunity!
For more information please contact Jennifer Chahine on (03) 8592 0512 . To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for a phone screen).