Assistant Controller - NetSuite - Memphis, TN - $60,000 - Top 500 Internet Retailer
A high-growth, fast-paced company and a top 500 internet retailer recruiting for an Assistant Controller with experience in NetSuite. Job must be filled ASAP!
A customer-service based company who is rapidly expanding and looking to build a foundation for continued success. Currently experiencing exponential growth - all while providing high quality products at an affordable rate to customers. They work to continuously provide a highly energetic and exciting workplace while focusing on a family environment.
* Prepare weekly financial metrics.
* Participate in preparation of budgets and forecasts.
* Analyze and report on expense variances to plans.
* Support year-end close and annual audit processes.
* Manage inventory and cost variance accounts.
* Lead month-end and year-end close process and prepare financial statements/audits.
* Strong analytical and organization skills
* Detail oriented
* Written and verbal communication skills
* Proficiency in Excel
* Able to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities
* Self-motivated and driven
Education & Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
* General ledger accounting
* Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
* NetSuite experience
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Tennessee. Apply now by e-mailing your resume to Chris Rauch at C.Rauch@AndersonFrank.com or call me at (813) 437-6881.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / California / Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner