Senior Financial Analyst - Permanent - Remote
* Assist in the budgeting and forecasting processes
* Develop internal materials for senior leadership and the board that evaluate historical and projected business trends, capital market trends, the financial impact and rationale for potential strategic alternatives, and other information as requested
* Maintain and develop detailed financial projection models and analysis for large projects and initiatives, including acquisition activities
* Perform acquisition due diligence and quality of earnings assessments
* Produce weekly and monthly operational KPI reports for the executive team
* Prepare the weekly cash flow forecast
* Perform other ad-hoc reporting and analysis as requested
* Responsible for data management needed to produce consolidated financial statements included in reporting to the Board of Directors, Private Equity Sponsors and bank lenders
* Other duties as assigned
* A solid understanding of finance and generally accepted accounting procedures required
* Prior financial analysis experience supporting private equity sponsors preferred
* Must have demonstrable advanced level Excel skills, including developing financial projection models and working with large data sets
* Experience with One World, NetSuite or Oracle ERP systems preferred.
* Strong attention to detail required
* All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check.
* Must be legal to work in the United States
* 3-5 years of financial analysis experience preferred
* Bachelor's (required), MBA (preferred)
* Ability to work onsite 8:00 am- 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skillset then don't wait to apply! Company is looking for highly skilled candidates for an immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Georgia Area APPLY NOW by e-mailing your resume to Carrie Sorbera at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 813-437-6905.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.