Purchasing Associate - Milwaukee, WI - $ 45,000-$50,000
A high growth company in the Telecommunications / Manufacturing Industry, is looking to bring on a NetSuite professional with purchasing, inventory, and demand planning experience. Reporting directly to the CFO, the purchasing associate is responsible for the completion and oversight of operational activities and the entire purchasing process.
* Offer support designed to make effective purchasing decisions
* Single point of contact for vendors
* Keep vendor quotes current
* Price list maintenance
* Stock purchase orders and drop purchase orders
* Related experience in the telecommunications / manufacturing industry
* Experience in purchasing, demand planning, inventory, and logistics
* Superbly organized and detail oriented
* NetSuite experience required
* Paid time off
* Health and Dental Insurance
* Retirement benefits
* Workplace perks like flexible work hours
How to Apply!
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Margaret Fair at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 646-863-7554!
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.