NetSuite Architect - Toronto, ON- $90-100 CAD/hour - 6 month contract
Our prestigious client is in demand for a NetSuite Architect!! The ideal professional will be responsible for designing, developing, and supporting technical solutions for NetSuite that can keep up with the rapid growth and change of their business. This role will be essential to making the new ERP solution happen, as the client just went live with NetSuite.
* The ability to understand unique needs of the client and determine the best ERP solution
* Implement, integrate, and enhance NetSuite ERP projects.
* Embrace a leadership role as the NetSuite Architect within the NetSuite practice
* Function as a liaison to our clients and facilitate relationships to identify and pursue new business opportunities
* Work with other Microsoft ERP solutions in addition to NetSuite
* Ability to transfer knowledge regarding technical concepts, project plans, delivery approach, milestones, and results to stakeholders of all levels
* Inform internal and external audiences on NetSuite best practices
* Assist staff in technical training of NetSuite and career development activities
* NetSuite implementation, upgrades, and support experience
* Experience with facilitating design and configuration of NetSuite
* Full life-cycle experience as the lead NetSuite Architect
* Experience with various modules and languages of NetSuite
* Ability to convert data, interfaces, reporting, and customizations to NetSuite applications.
* Ability to assess functional and technical gaps in design,
* Ability to train and support NetSuite end-users
* Ability to lead, motivate, and build teams that surpass client expectations
Please send resume and cover letter to Jordyn Blom.
email@example.com or call 347-783-6867.
Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. Our mission is to connect Partners and End Users with top NetSuite talent. By focusing solely on NetSuite, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid, exclusive relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their careers.
Anderson Frank is a division of the Frank Recruitment Group, a pioneering niche-IT recruitment business. We have recently been backed by private equity firm, TPG Growth, which has invested in some of the most innovative and transformative companies in the world.
If you are a NetSuite professional looking for a cutting-edge, exciting opportunity, or a company that would like to learn more about how Anderson Frank can add value to your business and NetSuite projects, please contact. I look forward to connecting with you!
Check out www.andersonfrank.com and follow our LinkedIn page for the latest NetSuite updates and opportunities.