NetSuite Architect - Rockville, MD - $90-100/hr - 6 month contract
Our prestigious client is in demand for a NetSuite Architect!! The ideal professional will be responsible for designing, developing, and supporting technical solutions for NetSuite that can keep up with the rapid growth and change of their business. This role will be essential to making the new ERP solution happen, as the client just went live with NetSuite.
* The ability to understand unique needs of the client and determine the best ERP solution
* Implement, integrate, and enhance NetSuite ERP projects.
* Embrace a leadership role as the NetSuite Architect within the NetSuite practice
* Function as a liaison to our clients and facilitate relationships to identify and pursue new business opportunities
* Work with other Microsoft ERP solutions in addition to NetSuite
* Ability to transfer knowledge regarding technical concepts, project plans, delivery approach, milestones, and results to stakeholders of all levels
* Inform internal and external audiences on NetSuite best practices
* Assist staff in technical training of NetSuite and career development activities
* NetSuite implementation, upgrades, and support experience
* Experience with facilitating design and configuration of NetSuite
* Full life-cycle experience as the lead NetSuite Architect
* Experience with various modules and languages of NetSuite
* Ability to convert data, interfaces, reporting, and customizations to NetSuite applications.
* Ability to assess functional and technical gaps in design,
* Ability to train and support NetSuite end-users
* Ability to lead, motivate, and build teams that surpass client expectations
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a phone screen and a skype.
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and do not hesitate to contact me at (347) 783 6552 with any questions or concerns.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.