NetSuite Functional Consultant - South Bay, CA - $60-$70 / Hr USD - Remote
My client is a NetSuite end user in the manufacturing industry who is undergoing a NetSuite ERP/ CRM implementation and is in need of an experienced NetSuite Functional Consultant to oversee the implementation process. This is a 6 month, on site, project with some flexibility for remote work as well as an opportunity for extension.
* Manage functional teams throughout implementation process
* Implement all NetSuite advance financials including: Fixed Asset management, general ledger, AP/AR, Revenue Recognition modules
* Work along-side NetSuite developers, project managers, and C-Level employees
* Experience working on at least 1 NetSuite implementation
* Previous experience working with NetSuite ERP and CRM
* Certified NetSuite ERP Consultant is preferred, but not necessary
My client is conducting interviews early next week and would like the position filled by the following week.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the South Bay area APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Veronica Varel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (480)530-2042.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.