Supply Chain Manager - Baltimore, MD - $80,000 - $100,000 salary + bonus!
An organization who's growing extremely fast and looking to bring a Supply Chain Manager to their Operations team! The ideal candidate will be reporting/working directly with the COO as well as the Operations department. This person will have no direct reports but will be the lead Supply Chain contact throughout the organization.
* Provide daily leadership, direction and priorities to procurement and demand planning team
* Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
* Place purchase orders in support of customer orders and business forecast
* Provide regular communication on key supplier deliveries, proactive communication on changes
* Support daily and weekly meetings to ensure clear communication on parts and service delivery
* Provide hands on support in cycle counting, receiving, receiving inspection, warehouse or other areas of the business as needed
* Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements
* Analyze information about supplier performance or procurement program success
* Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes
* Collaborate with other departments, such as production, engineering, accounting and quality assurance, to identify or qualify new suppliers
* Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders
* Establish cycle counting process; perform routine cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy
* Establish obsolete inventory process; provide regular reporting and recommendations on obsolete inventory Integral part of NetSuite administrative team to ensure optimal use of system for current state and future state of the business
* Support operational KPI's: safety, quality, delivery, efficiency, inventory
* Document supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows
* Provide new and innovative solutions to improve work flow and customer fulfillment
* Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service
* Participate in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions, or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions in material or production flow
* Flexible hours to support daily customer commitments
Apply Now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chris personally at 212.731.8272 for more details about this exciting opportunity.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
NetSuite, NetSuite ERP, NetSuite CRM, ERP, Baltimore, MD, Procurement, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Business, ERP, Maryland