If you are able to demonstrate experience as a NetSuite Administrator and feel that you are ready to move your career to the next level in well established Media company we want to hear from you.
* working directly with NetSuite customizations including creating custom reports, saved searches, customizing dashboards for Finance, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain,
* providing NetSuite End User training to staff
* managing the daily NetSuite support and providing solutions to new implementation projects including the latest AP automation integration
* Bachelor's degree or related work experience
* Must be able to demonstrate experience with NetSuite Administration
* Must be able to demonstrate experience working in in the Manufacturing industry
* Strong experience with NetSuite implementations and NetSuite Administrator Certification is a plus
* Monthly transit and fitness re-imbursement
* Strong focus on work/life balance
* Opportunity to work remote
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Connecticut APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Alex Krinitski at email@example.com or call me at 347-783-6732
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.