Controller - Arlington, VA - $150,000 - $170,000 annually - Full Benefits & 401k match!
My client, a rapidly growing and well-establish NetSuite end-user is seeking a diligent Controller to join their Accounting/Finance department. The Controller reports directly to the CFO and is responsible for overseeing the entire the Accounting department's day-to-day activities. The candidate brought on to the team will be a functional Administrator for their newly implemented NetSuite platform and manage 3 direct reports.
* Processes all financial records for corporate office and entities, if applicable.
* Maintain systems and controls which verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data, and enhance the Company's value, creating systems where needed.
* Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
* Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
* Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
* Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
* Supervise staff across all areas of responsibility.
* Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
* Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
* Assure corporate income tax compliance to ensure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns taking full advantage of all favorable tax codes.
* Assists with coordination and implementation of strategic plan.
* Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
* Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
* Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
* Assist in the daily banking requirements.
* Improve and monitor the vendor payment process.
* Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
* Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
* Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
* Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
* Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
Apply Now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chris at 212.731.8272 for more details about this exciting opportunity.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
NetSuite, NetSuite ERP, NetSuite CRM, NetSuite eCommerce, ERP, Arlington VA, VA, NetSuite Controller, Controller, Business, ERP, CRM, eCommerce, Virginia