NetSuite Administrator - Seattle, Washington - Onsite
Our client is looking for NetSuite Administrators with experience in post-go-live support for full-cycle NetSuite implementations as well as experience training others on how to use the NetSuite platform. This client is exclusive to us and offers a fantastic opportunity to work with a new and rapidly growing company. Interested candidates with the above experience are encouraged to send their CV as further roles may become available in the near future.
You will have:
* Experience with full life cycle NetSuite implementations
* Post-go-live support experience
* Ability to successful manage client and team interactions
* Experience training in a remote setting
* Functional skill set
* Eagerness to mentor junior staff
* Communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
* Able to communicate clearly with clients
* Full implementation from design, build, test, deploy, and support phases
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Pacific NorthWest apply now by e-mailing your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 480-530-2067.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Seattle / Washington / Northwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner