NetSuite Implementation Consultant-$Market Competitive Rate$-Contract 6 Months
Location: Austin, TX
Hot new job! This is the role you've held out for!
My client is looking for a Sr. NetSuite Implementation Consultant to lead their upcoming NetSuite implementation. The client holds an established place in the Non-profit industry and has been in business for over 20 years!
The client is moving from Abila to NetSuite and needs a Sr. NetSuite Consultant to lead this implementation. This is a great opportunity for anyone to grow their experience and build up their professional profile, as we see an increase in the number of companies switching between the 2 softwares.
* Responsible for leading all phases of NetSuite Implementation processes
* Scope, plan, budget, and lead NetSuite implementation and integration projects from business development process through Go Live.
* Establish the implementation plan and develop the solution design architecture and strategy to ensure all client processes and needs can be satisfied
* 3+ years of hands-on experience designing, configuring, and testing NetSuite ERP/ Financials
* NetSuite Finance Modules are of particular interest
* Previous work experience from NetSuite Partner a plus!
* NetSuite Certifications are a big plus!
* ***must have NetSuite experience***
Culture is the number one thing they hire for. They truly enjoy working with each other, and look for a consultant that will embrace the collaborative environment. This is not only a terrific opportunity to build up your professional profile, but also a chance to be part of a growing and welcoming company. This is YOUR chance to get hands on experience in one of the hottest industries in the market right now, so don't hesitate to apply!
Even if this role isn't exactly aligned to your skillset, definitely feel free to contact me directly at (813) 437- 6883 or email@example.com, as I am working several roles at the moment that may be more aligned to your experience.