NetSuite Admin- Hartford, CT- $60-70/HR
This unrivaled digital business consulting agency recently implemented NetSuite and are in need of post-go live support for customizations and must configure it to fit business requirements. They are seeking a seasoned NetSuite Administrator to take the lead on a project of high priority.
Qualifications & Details
* 5+ years of NetSuite ERP & CRM
* NetSuite Certification required.
* Must have inventory management and manufacturing background.
* Ability to support the companies end-users on best practice optimizing functionality.
* Experience creating work flows, safe searches and process documentation. As well as developing reports, KPIs, and customizing dashboards to maintain proper system access.
* Understanding of both inventory management and manufacturing management practices as well as but not limited to scripts, workflows, integrations, reports, dashboards, custom objects, and permissions. Along with loading and extracting files from other platforms, and auditing data for accuracy and completeness.
* Providing ongoing training, system, and technical support to NetSuite users for configurations and customizations.
* Evaluating and piloting tools, processes, and third party integrations to meet business needs. Collaborating with organization-wide users to identify optimization and enhancement opportunities.
Only the very best will be hired and interview spots are extremely limited. Apply now!
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and do not hesitate to contact me at (646) 863-7580 with any questions or concerns. Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.