AR Specialist - Permanent - Smyrna, GA - $50k
Responsible for all accounts receivable and accounts payable activities, including preparation, review and maintenance of record.
* 1+ years' Accounts Receivable
* 1+ years' Accounts Payable
* NetSuite ERP
* High School diploma
* Performs daily billing functions; generates invoices for mailing.
* Prepares and posts cash receipts to customer accounts on a daily basis.
* Researches discrepancies and debit memos to accurately process, issue and post credits/debits to customer accounts as necessary.
* Maintains all records and files and backup documentation related to accounts receivable.
* Prints and reviews an aging report on a weekly basis.
* Initiates, tracks and maintains all records/files associated with collection activities for each account.
* Insures company adherence to credit policies and procedures for consistent handling of collection matters to maintain good customer relations.
* Maintains accurate customer information in database according to company procedures.
* Researches and responds to all accounts receivable inquiries from Rosenthal in a prompt manner.
* Assists in month closing by assuring all appropriate information is data entered into computer and reviews and updates current aging report for discrepancies.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skillset then don't wait to apply! Company is looking for highly skilled candidates for an immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Georgia Area APPLY NOW by e-mailing your resume to Carrie Sorbera at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 813-437-6905.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.