NetSuite Administrator - Minneapolis, MN - $115,000
A newly crafted Senior Systems Manager role at a high growth Marketing agency is looking to bring on an administrator to improve and support the NetSuite platform. The client is looking for a leader who is ready to jump into a role and work cross-functionally with the Finance, Sales, and Accounting departments in order to improve business efficiency.
* Manage NetSuite integration with internal and external systems
* Design, implement, and maintain configurations and customizations
* Provide ongoing end-user technical support
* Mange business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
* Assist with data import process, data cleanup, and data migration from various systems
* Provide necessary customizations, including custom user interfaces, workflows, and scripts to support their needs
* Generate custom reports when necessary
* Help manage relationship between 3rd party vendors
Qualifications / Preferred Requirements
* Bachelor's Degree
* Experience as an ERP administration experience
* eCommerce / Retail Industry experience
* Amazon Seller Central experience
* Proficient in Excel
* Hands on NetSuite optimization, configuration, and support experience
* Results-oriented, positive attitude, and team player mentality
* Dental, Health, and Vision
* Employee Incentive Events
How to Apply!
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Margaret Fair at email@example.com or call me at 646-863-7554!
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.