My Client has high demand for a Senior Developer! They are seeking a professional who understands and embraces development as an ongoing process of managing the creation and support of complex integration processes.
* Lead and facilitate a team that is capable of supporting 100+ integrations across enterprise
* Manage and prioritize Projects
* Progress and sustain integrations between enterprise applications and partner systems
* Enhance data management cleansing and solutions
* Monitor systems and resolve critical integration problems
* Develop and maintain documentation on integration design, to include relationship diagrams, package documentation, and maintenance manuals.
* Experience in integrating enterprise applications with other API enabled Business Systems (i.e., Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Jira, Microsoft Office 365, Eloqua/ other marketing solutions etc.), is considered to be a plus VisualForce and Sites page development.
* Salesforce.com Communities, Partner/Customer Portal implementation, Knowledge Base.
* Experience with Salesforce.com security model and sharing rules.
* Experience in troubleshooting and working with end users to ensure that applications meet theirs.
* Develop and create customized reports and dashboards Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality.
* Ability to think through multiple solutions to a problem set and look ahead for possible conflicts
* Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
Please send resume and cover letter to Che Kamose.
email@example.com or call 813-437-6974.