* Manage a small staff of accounts payable and account receivable.
* Complete the month-end close process
* Manage account reconciliations.
* Manage Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, and Revenue
* Report monthly, quarterly and annual financial.
* Preparation of a monthly forecast
* Preparation of an annual budget.
* Develop and document business processes and enhance accounting procedures to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
* Provide financial analyses as needed, for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
* Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
* Manage a business division with major organizational impact.
* Coordinate the provision of information to the corporate bank and external auditors for their audits.