Position: NetSuite Developer
Location: Valhallah, New York
Industry: Food & Beverage
Anderson frank has partnered with rapidly growing company in the Food & Beverage space who is seeking a motivated, solution-oriented NetSuite Developer to join their IT Department and be the main point of contact of all things NetSuite throughout the enterprise.
Working closely across all departments, you will be responsible for monitoring and updating within the NetSuite system helping to expand their IT Operations as they grow. Our client is looking to bring on this NetSuite developer with a background in inventory and warehouse management.
* Work closely with the owner, operations, and accounting on creating and implementing better business practices.
* Ability to create and build scripts within the NetSuite Platform.
* Ability to think outside the box to better the company, and help streamline processes.
* Create saved searches that users need to better assist their purchasing.
Create daily reporting, sales reporting, profitability report per buyer.
* Create and implement integration to other marketplaces using the FarApp API.
* Create a reconciliation, return, and fee check system against all marketplace settlement returns.
* Build out the order routing system, to effectively select the best value.
The Ideal Candidate:
* 3+ Years in Netsuite Development
* 3+ Years in work experience
* Experience with ERP system modules including financials, purchasing, sales order, and processing
* Expert in generating & building reports
* Experience with WMS/Inventory Modules
* Strong sense of debugging skills to repair any issues that occur
* Must be attentive to details, and monitoring any issues that may arise
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Netsuite SuiteScript, Netsuite SuiteBundler
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* EDI Experience
* eCommerce Experience
What's on Offer
* Competitive Salary & Benefits
* Commuter Compensation
* Work Authorization Sponsorship
Please send resume and cover letter to Anne Whelan