NetSuite Financial Consultant - Baltimore City, Maryland - $70-85/hr - ^ month contract
Our client, a massive NetSuite end-user, is in high demand for a skilled Financial Consultant to lead the continuous improvement on Business performance. The ideal candidate must possess a proven implementation background, and the ability to assist in NetSuite practice development.
* Work with the implementation team to customize and integrate systems into client infrastructure
* Work in conjunction with the project lead to implement systematic solutions and improvements
* Facilitate features and applications of the financial systems for end-users
* Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, components to maintain project progression
* Develop saved searches and informational reports for shared business user usage
* Ability to support integration needs and take a hands on approach to troubleshooting
* Bachelor's degree in accounting, computer science or related field
* Functional experience with NetSuite financial applications/services, or other mid-market accounting/ERP application
* Experience with full life-cycle implementations
* Ability to gather and implement requirements for record to report, order to cash, and procure to pay modules
* Experience in the accounting field and knowledge of general accounting principles is preferred
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Must be capable of working in a team and interacting with staff at all levels of the firm
* Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills
* Strong understanding of business and information technology processes
* Verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a phone screen and a skype.
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.