My client is looking for an experienced NetSuite Consultant (with both functional and technical abilities within NetSuite) to help build out their platform. NetSuite plays a big part in their Accounting department, so a Sr. NetSuite Consultant with a Financial background/skill set of particular interest.
* Working knowledge of NetSuite scripting, workflows, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, and other NetSuite functions
* Work with business stakeholders to analyze the needs of the business and support their optimized use of Netsuite
* Support user requests for new searches, reports, KPI's and dashboards.
* Perform configuration, change management and testing activities, as required.
* Manage all Netsuite Software enhancements, integrations, and customizations
* Experience with business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementation of customizations within software environment
* Experience with NetSuite Administration preferred; go-to person for all things NetSuite (creating custom dashboards, saved searches, workflows, custom reports; SuiteFlow/SuiteBuilder/SuiteAnalytics/SuiteScript 2.0)
* Previous work experience from NetSuite Partner a plus!
* NetSuite Certifications are a big plus!
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
For more information on how to apply for this job, or other NetSuite jobs that you may be interested in, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com, or reach me at (813) 437-6967.