NetSuite Implementation Consultant- Vancouver, BC $70-80/hr-6 month contract
A dynamic End-User in the manufacturing industry, is seeking a highly motivated NetSuite Implementation Consultant to join their growing team. The individual will be responsible for leading the company through a NetSuite OneWorld implementation.
* Providing implementation consultation, project management, and support services during NetSuite OneWorld implementation
* Work alongside the NetSuite Professional Services team to customize and implement 3rdparty applications into client infrastructure
* Experience in translating business requirements into workable NetSuite business solutions
* Experience performing multiple NetSuite implementations as Lead Consultant
* Certification in NetSuite ERP preferred, but not required
* Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 3 years of NetSuite administration and configuration experience working with NetSuite ERP and OneWorld modules, or similar experience within different technology
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to email@example.com or call me at 347-783-6765 (ext. 6765).
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses