NetSuite Functional Consultant - Tri State Area - Remote - $90,000
Anderson Frank is searching for a Senior NetSuite Functional Consultant to help lead the NetSuite practice of a rapidly growing Partner based out of the tristate area. In this role, you will join a collaborative, fast paced team and manage the functional implementation efforts for a variety of companies throughout the region. This is an amazing opportunity to lead full cycle NetSuite implementations while working with key stakeholders and C level executives.
- Lead companies through full cycle NetSuite implementations on a global scale.
- Implement Advanced Financials modules including: Fixed Asset Management, General Ledger, A/P, A/R, Revenue Recognition
- Responsible for all post go-live Administration duties such as creating custom reports, workflows, dashboards, customization, and support
- Be the liaison between clients and the development team and recommend solutions to meet client requirements.
- Lead UAT, create process walkthroughs, provide documentation, set up advanced configurations and process automations
- Stay current on the latest NetSuite trends and best practices and apply this knowledge to the business
Qualifications & Skills:
- 2+ Years NetSuite Admin Experience
- NetSuite OneWorld Experience is a plus
- Main Contributor of a full cycle NetSuite implementation
- NetSuite Certifications are a plus
- Strong Accounting background
- Strong Analytical and communication skills
If you are interested in this role, click 'Apply' and submit your updated resume to me, Scott Pitz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.