My client is looking for a techno-functional consultant who will assist and manage a start-up. This client is building their team and you will be a focal part in the development phase. You will work collaboratively between all departments, playing a prominent role directing the customization and implementation of a NetSuite ERP system. This project is tailored to a Techno-Functional consultant with years of experience in all phases of NetSuite implementations.
* Create new modules with SuiteScript and perform specific application upgrades
* Identify and implement creative business solutions to improve on RESTLets and SuiteLets
* Build reports, saved searches and dashboards
* Work with cross-functional teams to identify potential system improvements
* Experience managing NetSuite system implementations
* Extensive Experience in SuiteScript, SuiteBuilder, and Suite Flow
* Proven ability to outline and articulate business cost and benefits
* Knowledge of design and customization of NetSuite applications
* Experience with full lifecycle NetSuite implementations
* NetSuite Certifications are a major plus, but not required
Success in this project could lead to further vibrant projects in the future. The company is fast growing and is in need of more temporary contractors to help expand their business within the next 6 months.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.