NetSuite Senior Accountant - Santa Monica, CA - $100,000
Can you prepare flux and variance explanations as part of the monthly close process?
Can you assist in preparing materials for audit, tax filings, and other ad hoc projects?
Can you be responsible for weekly sales reporting, including monthly projections?
If you answered yes to these questions, I have the perfect job for you.
Our client is a multiple sub, multiple currency employer in the medical industry. They are looking for a Senior Accountant who can handle day-to-day operations of accounting and financial functions as well as providing longer-term planning and development of financial systems, personnel, and processes to support growth. They will expect you to support ongoing performance recognition and enforce disciplinary action as needed while maintaining effective relations with external auditors, regulators, and financial representatives.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Assist in inventory/costing module of ERP design implementation
* Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
* Reconcile and analyze balance sheet accounts.
* Prepare, enter and post journal entries to the General Ledger
* Ability to analyze goals and metrics and to strengthen financial controls.
* Enter accrued expenses with monthly reconciliation with supporting documentation
* Enter fixed assets, running depreciation, and maintain monthly fixed asset rollforward.
* Have strong analytical, technology, communication, and organizational skills.
* Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
* Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the Accounting Manager's attention.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Los Angeles APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Jace Patras at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2070.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.