NetSuite Director of Business Systems - $65 to $75 hr. in Stamford, Ct
This unique powerhouse of a company is urgently looking to fill a position for the Director of Business Systems in the Stamford, CT area . This person will serve as the IT leader in the evolution of the enterprise portfolio supporting strategic growth in scale and diversity of functionality through the use of the NetSuite platform.
- At least 5 years of full NetSuite experience and experience with business applications including but not limited to HRIS and E-Commerce.
- Must have a background in IT and extensive experience in business systems
- Relevant experience managing a team utilizing and facilitating NetSuite systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Strong working knowledge required with ERP platforms, particularly NetSuite or similar experience with managing multiple cloud-based systems.
- Must be results driven and utilize his or her knowledge to meet or exceed KPIs and goals.
- Able to prioritize responsibilities with the appropriate level of urgency, able to listen and can use this information to solve problems, anticipate issues and make correct decisions based on a variety of situations.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Serve as the IT leader for all general business application systems including supporting current technology and being a leader in the evolution of the enterprise portfolio supporting strategic growth in scale and diversity of functionality.
- Ability to recruit, select, and hire top talent to build viable succession plans and meet company growth initiatives.
- Being the primary IT business operations manager, including expense and capital planning and tracking, team development strategies and long-term planning.
- Primary IT Compliance leader, supported by specific domain owners across the company.
- Must manage numerous responsibilities and activities simultaneously while consistently meeting deadlines and accommodating dynamic priorities.
- Demonstrate time management skills and quickly adapt to a changing business environment.
This is a 40 hours-week contract to hire position that they will be looking to bring on immediately. Only the very best will be hired and interview spots are extremely limited. Apply now!
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated version of your resume to email@example.com
or do not hesitate to contact me on (646) 863-7580
with any questions or concerns that you may have.