Accounting Manager - Baltimore, MD - $85,000 - $100,000 annually - Profit Sharing & 401k match!
A rapidly growing and well-establish NetSuite end-user in the Maryland region is seeking an Accounting Manager to join their Accounting/Finance department. The Accounting Manager will report directly to the COO/CEO and is responsible for overseeing the Accounting department's day-to-day activities, specifically the month-end close. The candidate brought on to the team will have hands-on interaction with the inventory & NetSuite where they will manage all business processes.
* Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
* Ensure accounting related transactions comply with GAAP.
* Forecast cash flow positions.
* Maintain banking relationships and primary interface with auditors and outside accounting firms.
* Provide direct oversight of full cycle accounting, including payroll processing.
* Manage the preparation of the company's budget
* Report to management on variances from the budget, and the reasons for those variances.
* Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction.
* Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company.
* Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities.
* Prepare monthly analysis of cost of goods and operational expenses against prior period data. Provide explanations and business solutions to help mitigate risks and exploit opportunities.
* Close monthly financial periods
* Inventory management
* Assist in company audits
* Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
* Responsible for various ERP system updates as related to finance and other departments.
* Participate in various software implements spanning all areas of the organization.
* Provide leadership/mentoring to both direct and indirect reports.
For the right candidate, this role could lead into a Controller role based off the performance of the individual. This Accounting team has plans to grow by 50% over the next 12 months; this will allow the right candidate to have a few direct reports and build upon their management experience.
Apply Now by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Chris at 212.731.8272 for more details about this exciting opportunity.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
NetSuite, NetSuite ERP, NetSuite CRM, NetSuite eCommerce, ERP, Baltimore, MD, Accounting Manager, Controller, Business, ERP, CRM, eCommerce, Maryland, Senior Accountant