Interim NetSuite Controller - Atlanta, GA $50 to $70 an hour
An organization currently utilizing NetSuite is looking for a Controller to oversee their growing Finance & Accounting departments. This position is with an established organization within the Manufacturing industry, and they are looking for a seasoned Accounting professional to oversee all financial functions out of their office in Atlanta. You will be reporting directly to the CFO, and will be responsible for preparing, maintaining and controlling all Accounting processes in NetSuite ERP.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Prepare, maintain and control all Accounting procedures and reporting in NetSuite ERP
* Establishing & enforcing policies and procedures
* Manage the Accounting department
* Provide recommendations on financial decisions, as well as recommendations on NetSuite ERP functionality
* Oversee a team of 3-4 direct reports
* NetSuite ERP experience preferred
* Prior experience as an Accounting Manager, Director of Finance, or Controller preferred
* Strong communication & organizational skills.
This client is in the process of restructuring their Accounting department, and this is a great opportunity to take on a leadership role & have a tremendous impact on the organization. Do not miss out on this great opportunity for career progression! Don't miss out on this opportunity, APPLY NOW!
If this opportunity sounds like it fits your skillset APPLY now! Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ryan Elliott at (813)437-6868 for more details on this exciting opportunity.
Anderson Frank International is a leader in NetSuite recruitment for the United States. We work with NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout the country and are filling NetSuite positions with qualified candidates daily. The market for NetSuite professionals has never been greater than it currently is today!
I focus on locating and placing candidates in the NetSuite market in the Atlanta area. By having this specialized focus it has allowed me to develop key relationships with employers in the NetSuite market, as well as having an extraordinary knowledge on opportunities available in the market!