Anderson Frank is the specialist global NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our mission is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates.
About the client
Anderson Frank is on the lookout for an experienced NetSuite Systems Accountant to join a well-established organisation based in Auckland.
Key Responsibilities of this job include:
* Maintain and monitor the company's NetSuite ERP
* Responsible for creating reports, saved searches, customisations & setting up users
* Conduct user training
* Identify and document common issues/fixes
* Stay up to date with NetSuite Releases
* Develop, document and implement policies, procedures when required
* Accounting, financial and bookkeeping tasks
* NetSuite ERP experience is essential
* Accounting and financial background
* A team player
* Great communication skills
Apply here today for an amazing opportunity to work for an organisation that offers a great working environment.
For more information please contact Jennifer Chahine on (03) 8592 0512 . To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for a phone screen).