Financial Analyst - Westchester NY - $65,000 base
Imagine working at an established Retail company where you could brag to your friends and family about having an engaging team, collaborative office, challenging responsibilities AND a positive work life balance?
My client is located in West Chester New York and is looking for someone to join their growing Finance team. You will report to the FP&A Manager and will be able to find career development as you support the daily Finance operations.
This company's accelerating growth is attributed to their dedicated and hard-working culture. In addition, they have excellent work life balance and competitive benefits. The opportunity to work with them positions you with one of the most well-established and successful businesses in their space.
* Assist in the development of monthly and quarterly balance sheet and cash flow and forecasts.
* Assist in the coordination and planning of monthly and quarterly forecasts as required and perform related variance analysis.
* Assist in the coordination and planning of our annual corporate budget.
* Create and analyze financial reports for Corporate Finance. Be responsible for updating financial reports on a timely basis.
* 1-4 years' experience in financial analysis
* Solid accounting foundation, strong balance sheet experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting or relevant field
* Experience in NetSuite or similar ERP
If you are interested email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gabrielle @ 212-731-8272 ext. 3449 for more details!
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.