NetSuite Administrator - Boston, MA - $95,000 to $120,000
My client, a well-known NetSuite end user is currently searching for a NetSuite Administrator to join their growing team. My client is looking for someone strong with the NetSuite system who can act as a leader within the IT department. As the NetSuite Administrator you will be reasonable for the ongoing maintenance of the company's NetSuite system as well as lead future integration projects. The ideal NetSuite Administrator will also have a knowledge of scripting languages to assist the development team. This role reports to the IT Director.
* Strong Administration skills such as customizing forms and fields, dashboards, workflows, reports, and saved searches
* NetSuite ERP, CRM, eCommerce experience is required
* Knowledge of NetSuite integrations
* Prior experience implementing NetSuite ERP and CRM is desirable
* NetSuite Certifications are a plus
* Knowledge of SuiteCommerce Advanced, SuiteScript, and SuiteTalk is desirable
* Base salary up to $120,000
* Great benefits package (Healthcare, 401k, generous PTO)
* Massive career development opportunity
The client is interviewing this week and is looking to fill the position as soon as possible. If you are interested in this position please apply immediately as this role will not be available for long!
Apply Now by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Marc at 212.731.8272 (ext. 3307) for more details about this exciting position!
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
NetSuite, NetSuite ERP, NetSuite CRM, NetSuite eCommerce, Administrator, ERP, Cambridge, Boston, Waltham, Lexington, NetSuite Administrator, ERP, CRM, eCommerce