NetSuite Software Engineer - Seattle, WA
Now Interviewing! Up to 130k!
* Deliver front-line support to all aspects related to NetSuite
* Serve as the main point of contact for NetSuite support
* Perform application implementations and upgrades
* Lead design and implementation of global financial systems
* Support financial system vision, long-term plan, and structure
* Work with stakeholders to explain requirement to technical design
* Build and support data analytics
Ideal Candidate Experience:
* At least 3 years NetSuite Experience (SuiteScript)
* Experience building API web applications
* Experience working on cross-functional teams
* Knowledge of NetSuite Financials
Compensation and Benefits:
* Competitive Base salary
* Benefits package including Health, dental, vision
* Remote flexibility
If this sounds like a position that aligns well with your skillset apply now! The company is looking for highly skilled candidates for immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Portland Area APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Tyler Gardner at email@example.com or call me at (480)- 530-2026 ext. 2026.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Seattle / Washington / Northwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner