NetSuite Administrator/ Accountant - New York, NY
Position: Netsuite Administrator/ Accountant
Anderson Frank is searching for an experienced NetSuite Administrator that is well versed on the full cycle accounting modules, and has an accounting background to excel in this position for a leading non-profit organization. Being able to troubleshoot and maintain the NetSuite functions, as well as be the point of contact for all accounting and NetSuite responsibilities is the ideal qualities for this position.
* Perform professional accounting duties including account analysis reporting to the Controller
* Maintain and troubleshoot NetSUite ERP system
* Serve as point of contact for accounting team for all NetSuite and accounting duties
* Work closely with the controller to resolve issues and increase efficiency within the accounting department.
* Experience using NetSuite ERP system
* NetSuite Administration experience and strong understanding of workflows, dashboards, and saved searches
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Full Cycle Accounting experience
* NetSuite Troubleshooting experience
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* 4 years general accounting experience
How to Apply:
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in NY APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Scott Pitz at S.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-993-1414
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.