VP of Finance - Up to $180k DOE - Denver, CO
An exclusive client of mine, an oilfield service startup, is searching for a Corporate VP of Finance with strong financial management and accounting experience. This position will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for creating and building out finance and accounting goals, objectives, and processes.
* Develop and manage monthly financial reporting package
* Maintain regular communication with the board and present quarterly board reporting package
* Develop and manage daily and weekly dashboards
* Develop and oversee short/long-term financial goals, processes, and operational procedures
* Generate budgets and forecasting models
* Perform monthly and quarterly closes
* Build out accounting department by hiring and managing accounting staff
* Assure accounting policies and procedures are GAAP compliant
* Perform annual audit and tax preparation process
* Lead banking, PEO, insurance, and external accounting relationships
* Oversee vendor management and AP process
* Oversee AR and perform credit analysis of clients
* Investment banking, private equity, venture capital, or previous CFO or VP of Finance experience in Oilfield/Related Industry
* Experience with accounting/financial management modules in NetSuite
* Competitive compensation
* Stock options
* Health insurance
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Alex Demack at email@example.com or call me at (480) 530-2030.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Denver / Colorado / Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator / Partner