Functional NetSuite Consultant- Silver Spring, MD- $70-100/hr-5 month contract
My client, a large manufacturing end-user, is looking for a Functional Consultant to assist with their NetSuite platform. My client focuses on the manufacturing industry and is looking to arrange the post-implementation phases as soon as possible.
* Experience optimizing the NetSuite ERP & eCommerce platform & automating key business processes, creating workflows, saved searches, & dashboards
* Can work with NetSuite Advanced Inventory in the sense of working with multiple units of measure (no drop-shipping)
* Functional skill-set with the ability to work with key executives of the organization
* Can automate the entire process from taking in inventory to shipping it out and recommend best practices to train all users
* NetSuite Certifications are a plus but not required!
* Travel: none
* Candidate can work remotely: yes
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a phone screen and a Skype.
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call by phone at (646) 863-7572.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.