AR/AP Specialist - NetSuite System - Orlando, FL - Flexible Pay - We Want You!
Would you like to be in an environment where you are valued? Are you looking for a career? Are you interested in expanding your career opportunities? Do you value a collaborative and inviting work culture? Most importantly, are you self-motivated, self-driven and have an amazingly positive attitude? This opportunity might be the perfect fit for you!
One of our clients, a well-known marketing organization, is actively on the search for an Accounts Receivable Accounts Payable Specialist to join their incredible team of individuals. The essential role will assist with a newly acquired implementation project for the revolutionary NetSuite technology system, accounting for different jobs, and service work orders. They seek an individual who aims for accuracy, is organized and diligent.
* Assist with implementing/customizing/utilizing NetSuite System
* Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
* Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
* Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
* Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
* Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
* Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
* Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
* Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
* Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
* Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
* Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
Administrative Writing Skills, Organization Skills, NetSuite Competent, Analyzing Information, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication
The contract duration is one year with flexible pay. Interviews begin this week!