Sr. Accountant-$Market Competitive Rate$-Contract to Hire 3 Months
Location: Austin, TX
Hot new job! This is the role you've held out for!
My exclusive client is looking for a Sr. Accountant to help their growing Accounting team out. They are a NetSuite End User in the Central Austin area, in the technology space. My client is absolutely fantastic, with huge plans for 2020! They've been in business for over 20 years, and hold an established place in the Austin market. This position is a contract to potential hire role, but could earn YOU the chance to get into one of the top companies in market!
* Perform month-end close responsibilities (journal entries, account reconciliations, reporting and analysis, etc.) including accounting for significant estimates
* Drive process improvement efforts designed to shorten the accounting close cycle
* Assist in coordination of quarterly and annual external audits, including preparing support for external audit
* Manage revenue streams including overseeing the revenue reconciliations to ensure accuracy and completeness.
* Reconcile related GL accounts
* Strong understanding of US GAAP
* 3-5 years of general Accounting experience
* NetSuite experience required!
Culture is the number one thing they hire for. They truly enjoy working with each other, and look for an Accountant that will embrace the collaborative environment. This is not only a terrific opportunity to build up your professional profile, but also a chance to be part of a growing and welcoming company. This is YOUR chance to get hands on experience in one of the hottest industries in the market right now, so don't hesitate to apply!
Even if this role isn't exactly aligned to your skillset, definitely feel free to contact me directly at (813) 437- 6883 or email@example.com, as I am working several roles at the moment that may be more aligned to your experience.