My multi-million dollar client in the retail industry is looking to take on a junior accounts receivable clerk on a temp to perm basis please find more information below
Please only apply if you have had experience with Netsuite or Quickbooks
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
* 2+ years experience in accounts payable preferred.
* Netsuite experience preferred.
* Ability with Microsoft office, especially Excel.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Strong organizational ability.
* Effective communication skills.
* Assemble, review and verify invoices and check requests.
* Identify and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices, and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues, including obtaining credit memos from vendors.
* Enter and upload invoices into system.
* Track expenses and process expense reports, ensuring accurate coding and approvals.
* Prepare and process payments, both electronic transfers and check runs.
* Reconcile accounts payable transactions and prepare analysis of accounts.
* Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date and all amounts due are included.
* Maintain up-to-date vendor files, including W-9 and W-8Ben forms.
* Correspond with vendors positively and respond to all inquiries.
* Open and distribute incoming mail.
* Additional projects and requests as needed.
If the above suits you please get in contact interviews are happening this week !
Cell : 718-710-4974