Join one of the hottest startups in the payments space. They are transforming painful, manual accounts payable processes with a global payment platform that automates the entire process of paying partners and suppliers worldwide.
Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for leading implementation projects with customers of a rapidly growing SaaS based Accounts Payable automation solution.
* Work with internal/external customer teams to assess business and implementation risks, guide the technical integration process, assist with technical problem solving, and manage internal resources to resolve various customer issues.
* Coordinate project timelines, tasks, and development efforts with both the internal engineering team and customer teams to manage implementation projects and ensure we keep customers on plan and on schedule.
Skills & Qualifications
* At least 2 years of hands-on implementation experience with web applications at a SaaS company.
* Experience with implementing and/or integrating with ERP applications such as Netsuite, Quickbooks, Intaact, etc. B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven start-up environment.
If you are interested in this position please reach out directly to me at email@example.com. This position is looking for someone with NetSuite experience, if you do not come from a NetSuite background you will not be considered. Unfortunately, there is no ability to sponsor for this position either.