An expanding retail company which is garnering partnerships worldwide. This company has expanded into the international spotlight, as the brand is rapidly growing and gaining world-wide recognition.
* Develop, document and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure auditability and compliance.
* Responsible for the development and implementation of new solutions and processes.
* Maintain documentation of key operational processes, system improvements and their revisions.
* Translate functional product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes for testing
* Work with cross-functional teams to design and build and rollout enhancements
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration
* Manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards
* Bachelor's Degree
* Experience with implementation of NetSuite ERP
* Knowledgeable with business process improvements
* Ability to gather, analyze and document business requirements
* Strong operational Management experience
* Ability to provide training & support to Users
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related field is required.
* Have a NetSuite Administrator Certification or NetSuite experience
* Have a strong understanding of financial processes
* Must be proficient with saved searches, formulas, reporting creating dashboards, creating custom forms and creating workflows.
* An excellent communicator in both written and verbal, and are able to communicate effectively with all levels of the business
* Possess exceptional planning and organizational skills, and have a strong sense for detail, accuracy and problem solving
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Tennessee. Apply now by e-mailing your resume to Chris Rauch at C.Rauch@AndersonFrank.com or call me at (813) 437-6881.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.