NetSuite SuiteScript Developer - $120k to $150k
* Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, new subsidiaries and new functionality based on evolving business needs in NetSuite
* Provides technical support, mentorship, and education to other members of the company
* Develop and create customized reports and dashboards to drive insights into business operations to support informed decision making.
* Provide pre- and post-implementation technical support
* Work with management, Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Accounting & Finance to scope work and produce estimates to help define deliverables and timelines
* This position will ensure that NetSuite functionality is continually optimized to meet the evolving needs of the business
Ideal candidate experience:
* Technology experience with hands-on NetSuite experience as a developer
* NetSuite administration and customization (SuiteScript) experience
* Architecture/lead experience with a focus on cloud-based technology and consistent track record of growth, change, and innovation. B2B SaaS industry experience a plus
* Certifications: NetSuite Administrator Certified, SuiteScript Certified, Certified ERP Consultant (nice to have)
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skillset then don't wait to apply! The company is looking for highly skilled candidates for an immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities on the West Coast then APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Jace Patras at email@example.com or call me at (480)-530-2070
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.