NetSuite Sr. Architect - Minneapolis, MN - $130,000-$150,000
A newly crafted Senior Architect role at a high growth Manufacturing agency looking to bring on an experienced NetSuite professional to improve and support the NetSuite platform. The client is looking for a leader who is ready to jump into a role and work cross-functionally across all departments and work alongside a team of developers to ensure a successful implementation.
* Manage NetSuite integration with internal and external systems
* Design, implement, and maintain configurations and customizations
* Mange business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
* Assist with data import process, data cleanup, and data migration from various systems
* Provide necessary customizations, including custom user interfaces, workflows, and scripts to support their needs
* Generate custom reports when necessary
Qualifications / Preferred Requirements
* Bachelor's Degree
* NetSuite Project Management, Project Mapping, or Architect experience
* Previous full life cycle implementation experience
* Business orientation & acumen background
* Dental, Health, and Vision
* Potential remote flexibility
* Profit Sharing Program
How to Apply!
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Margaret Fair at email@example.com or call me at 646-863-7554!
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.