Accountant - Minneapolis, MN - $75,000
Our client, a leader in the Technology Manufacturing industry, is looking for a highly organized, energetic Accountant to join their growing team!
* Manage day to day accounting operations
* Provide financial recommendations within the accounting department
* Oversee processes such as AR/Collections and AP
* Prepare financial statements and summarize current financial status by compiling and analyzing account information
* Work with government contract submissions and payments
Qualifications / Preferred Requirements
* Bachelor's Degree
* Experience with NetSuite and / or Quickbooks
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Highly organized, energetic with ambition to learn and grow
* Dental, Health, and Vision
* Flexibility with working from home
How to Apply!
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Margaret Fair at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 646-863-7554!
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.