Order Entry Specialist - Nassau County, New York - $40,000 base + competitive benefits
In your current job, do you have a reliable team, enjoyable responsibilities, and a thriving culture?
Do you work for an established organisation with current growth and a proven reputation?
If you don't currently but want to, consider this opportunity with Anderson Frank's client in the Media and Distribution space. They are looking for a diligent Order Specialist to join the Customer Service/Operations team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Entering and processing orders into our NetSuite ERP system
- Downloading and entering orders from/to our website
- Update dealer information into NetSuite
- Assisting customers on the phone and via email with order status and tracking shipments
- Committed to providing the best customer service in our industry to all our customers
If you are qualified for this role you will have:
- Microsoft Office experience
- Customer service experience (1 year preferred)
- Proven experience with processing orders
- NetSuite experience
How you will benefit:
- Your success will directly result from your hard work
- You will join a dynamic and supportive team
- You will work in a friendly environment with state of the art technology
- You will receive a competitve salary, health benefits, PTO, and more
If you are interested email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gabbi @ 212-731-8272 for more details!
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth