NetSuite Sr. Accountant - Santa Monica, CA - $100,000
Are you an Accountant with NetSuite experience?
Do you have strong GAAP knowledge?
Can you support the logistics, manufacturing, and purchasing operations by providing high-level performance analysis and preparing financial reports?
If you answered yes to these questions, I have the perfect job for you.
Our client is a multiple sub, multiple currency employer in the medical industry. They are looking for a Senior Accountant who can handle day-to-day operations of accounting and financial functions as well as providing longer-term planning and development of financial systems, personnel, and processes to support growth. They will expect you to support ongoing performance recognition and enforce disciplinary action as needed while maintaining effective relations with external auditors, regulators, and financial representatives.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Implement, document and maintain adequate and effective processes to improve the close and reporting cycles to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
* Supervision of the monthly close process.
* Coordinate the preparation of annual tax return with an outside CPA firm
* Develop new financial and operational reporting.
* Implement a process to record transactions by department and compare costs incurred to budget and performance analysis of profit centers.
* Analyze goals and metrics and to strengthen financial controls.
* Perform cash projections to effectively manage cash balances and maximize the return on any excess cash balances.
* Supervise approvals, transactions, automation, saved searches, and check if things are coded correctly.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Los Angeles APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Jace Patras at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2070.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.