Job Description - NetSuite Project Manager
One of our largest SaaS organizations is looking for a NetSuite Project Manager to come on-board. As the Project Manager you will manage multiple jobs to ensure they are completed within the communicated timeline and under budget.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Manage the full scope, schedule, and budget of a NetSuite implementation.
* Be the "go-to" person for our Finance, Sales, Supply Chain, and Operations Teams for all things NetSuite.
* Provide project status updates to C-level executives.
* Lead our partner, developers, vendors and internal team to define and implement the project.
* Successfully deliver projects through each phase of the project lifecycle, starting with envisioning and planning, through execution and deployment, and into an operations and maintenance mode.
* Analyze existing progress, validate/capture business requirements, and document workflows.
* Lead data migration teams and API development to connect systems.
* Great attitude, communication skills, and collaborative
* Hands-on experience with NetSuite ERP is desirable
* Track record of multiple successful NetSuite and similar ERP full-lifecycle implementation.
* You have deep understanding of key financial business processes (Quote-to-Cash, Billing, Collections, Revenue Management, Procure-to-Pay)
* NetSuite SuiteFoundation Certification (Plus)
* NetSuite Administrator Certification (Plus)
If you are interested in applying to this role you must have NetSuite Experience! Please reach out directly to me at email@example.com if you would like to be submitted to this opportunity.