Sr. NetSuite Consultant
Job Description - As a Sr. NetSuite Consultant you will be joining a fantastic growing team that provides clients top-notch help with all of their platform needs. You will coordinate and structure projects along with the team to ensure all client needs are being met and implementations are live on the anticipated date of go-live. You will receive amazing benefits for your dependants and yourself along with very competitive pay for this remote opportunity. Are you ready to boost your skill-set and join a NetSuite Partner and a team that has a lot of potential for career growth?
Location - Remote With 30% Travel
This is a remote opportunity that will involve 30% travel throughout mostly the Midwest and the Western Coast.
Salary - $110,000-120,000
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Consult on rotational Implementation projects for end-users
- Work with the offshore technical team to ensure all needs of the client are met and fixed
- Work remotely from home with the ability to manage your time deadlines and projects
- Coordinate with team members to manage the project life cycle
Skills + Qualifications;
* 5+ years of NetSuite experience (ERP, OneWorld, CRM)
* Big 4 experience preferred not required
* Strong functional knowledge of the NetSuite Platform
* Strong knowledge and skill-set with the Financial modules
* 3+ years of Consulting experience
* Prior remote work experience is a plus
- Salary $115k
- Fully Remote Opportunity
- Health care Benefits
- Only 30% travel required
- Competitive 401K Plan
The Company - This opportunity offers a rare chance to join an amazing culture with a growing team that will go out of their way to make sure everyone will succeed. The benefits you receive joining this company will not only benefit you they will also benefit your dependent leaving you with the comfort knowing that they will be covered as well. If you want to expand your skill-set and the responsibilities you currently have then you should consider this role to grow and increase your earning potential.