NetSuite Consultant - Boston - $65-$75/HR-
A position for a NetSuite Consultant has just opened up in the Greater Boston Area. This extremely fast growing manufacturing business is looking for someone to work on a project of high priority.
The Company and The Role
This company, located just outside of the Boston area is looking to contract a SuiteCommerce Specialist to lead a team of 3-5 and manage both financial and strategic planning. This NetSuite end user is looking for assistance migrating all of their contract accounts from their legacy system into NetSuite as well as customize their e-commerce site amongst many other things. Earnings as high as $100/HR, they are looking for immediate support. You will be:
* Contribute to proposals, project expansion, and business development call
* Create project charters and project plans
* Organize and run steering committee meetings to provide management oversight and guidance to the project team
* Conduct resource requirements analysis and scheduling, including estimated project work effort for both client and consulting resources
* Guide business, technical and 3rd party solution provider resources
* Perform status reporting
* Monitoring project activities ensuring the quality and integrity of the information
* Record impacts from any changes during the project
* Coordinate the issue escalation process for making business and monetary decisions, as well as identifying and mitigating risks
* Advise on areas of scope, phase management, and technical architecture
* Identify any areas in which changes to the plan are required
* Obtain acceptance by client and close the project
* Conduct post-project review and document lessons learned
* Close out procurements
* Communicate project updates including status, risks, issues, and escalations
Details of role:
* Rate: $65-$75/HR
* Must be able to commit 3 days on site in Boston, MA & 2 days remote
* Full 40 hours a week
* 5 month contract with possible extension.
Interview spots are limited. Apply now!
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and do not hesitate to contact me at (646) 863-7580 with any questions or concerns.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.