NetSuite Staff Accountant - Los Angeles, CA - $65,000
Can you collect on accounts by sending invoice reminders and communication with customers via phone, or email?
Can you compare purchase orders to invoices to ensure accuracy?
Can you prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends?
If you answered yes to these questions, I have the perfect job for you.
Our client is a multiple sub, multiple currency employer in the Computer Hardware industry. They are looking for an Assistant Controller who can handle day-to-day operations of accounting and financial functions as well as providing long term planning and development of financial systems, personnel, and processes to support growth. They will expect you to support ongoing performance recognition and enforce disciplinary action as needed while maintaining effective relations with external auditors, regulators, and financial representatives.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
* Apply customer payments to proper invoices, resolving any discrepancies with customers.
* Prepare, enter and post journal entries to the General Ledger
* Ability to analyze goals and metrics and to strengthen financial controls.
* Prepare and deliver bank deposits
* Manage all areas of accounting operations, including but not limited to the general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, month-end close, tax reporting, quarterly and annual financial reporting, financial statement audits, and compliance requirements.
* Document financial transactions by entering account information.
* Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
* AP reconciliation of processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Los Angeles APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Jace Patras at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 480-530-2070.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles in any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.